welcome To Richcroft, Inc.
The staff, administration, and Board of Directors of Richcroft, Inc. and especially the men and women who receive supports, believe that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities should have richly fulfilling lives. This includes:
- Leading a life that commands dignity and respect
- Exercising self-direction in all aspects of his or her life
- Being an active and valued member of his or her chosen community
- Participating in a variety of social and recreational activities of his or her choosing
- Acquiring additional knowledge and education regarding issues of interest
- Pursuing and obtaining employment opportunities and earning an income
- Living in home of his or her choosing and spending time with friends and family
It is the mission of Richcroft, Inc. to create opportunities for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities to make choices that will assist them in living full and productive lives.
To that end, Richcroft, Inc. provides residential and other support services to people in Harford, Carroll, Baltimore, and Howard Counties. You may contact a Richcroft, Inc. administrator directly by clicking on the link below to begin a discussion of how we may be of service to you and your family.Year-End Appeal
Richcroft, Inc. began in July 1983 with the opening of eight residential units, serving twenty-four people with intellectual and other disabilities. Since that time, the agency has grown to become one of the finest providers of residential and support services in Central Maryland. Today Richcroft, Inc. provides residential service to 152 people and support services to 60 people. The program is funded by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Developmental Disabilities Administration and is licensed by the Office of Health Care Quality. Richcroft, Inc. is governed by a Board Of Directors and is a duly incorporated body under the laws of the State of Maryland.